What is your building project?
Are you building, extending or renovating an office, shop, factory, clinic, school, church or apartment block? These require all the skills for residential masonry work, but with extra considerations:
- For the walls of larger commercial buildings you may require concrete or stone blocks rather than bricks. This is because of the greater strength and uniformity of blocks.
- Depending on load, they also may require reinforcements of various kinds. There will be additional compliance requirements for larger public buildings. A structural engineer and architect will most likely be needed along with the licensed builder.
- We are equipped and skilled to do all levels of compliant brick, block and stone laying for your commercial or industrial premises.
What would best suit your building and the business conducted within it? Fences for your premises can focus on security, soundproofing, privacy, looks or transparency. In all these cases we will take into account the aesthetic qualities. We can do fences from very basic and simple up to fancy heritage looks or modern creations. Ask us and we will endeavour to make whatever meets your style and function needs. Whether it’s a plain brick wall, ornate concrete blocks or any combination of brick, block or stone pillars with metal or timber inserts, we can do it. With gates (swing or sliding, manual or electronic) and a letterbox to match!
What we do:
- single and double-storey commercial and industrial buildings
- all types of brick, block and stone laying
- interior walls and dividers
- interior masonry and features
- exterior hard landscaping
Call us today on 02-9098-6910 for a free quote.